2.28.2011

It's a Girl!

On Friday we found out that we are having a baby girl. I soooo wanted a girl but was completely convinced I was having a boy that I had mentally prepared myself for that. I think my husband did too. His initial reaction the the news was "looks like we won't be having an athlete". He says he wasn't disappointed but I still think he was just a little. Now he's just excited to bring his little princess to the Bippity Boppity Boutique at Disney World.

Now that I know I'm having a girl I'm having a hard time keeping myself from buying her adorable things. My first purchase? Bedding that I got half price from Zulily.com.

I'm addicted to Zulily, I get an email every day with deals on baby items and it's all I can do to keep myself from buying.

Then I went to Gymboree because I had a 20% off coupon (big mistake, everything there is super cute) and bought a handful of pretty little dresses like this one.

Needless to say I'll be staying away from the stores for a while now.

Thursday we have to go back for another ultrasound. Seems our baby is a bit camera shy and doesn't like to have her face photographed. She had no problem showing us her goods though (I won't post those for all to see). Hopefully next week she'll turn around so we can see her cute little baby face. Until then I'll just hang out in her nursery and peek through her wardrobe (which by the way is far better than mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment