7.31.2011

Rylie Meets the Family

My baby girl is a month old this week. Boy how the time flies! We thought it would be fun to honor her with a pizza/pool party so she could meet her daddy's side of the family.

This was no out of the box pizza party, we were feeling ambitious so we made pizza from scratch for 22 people. That's right, I spent 2 days making pizza dough (8 batches), cutting up toppings, and cleaning the house. That's a lot of work for a mommy caring for a newborn. I was worn out! Daddy threw the pizza stone on the grill and pumped out pizzas all day long. They were DELICIOUS!

Rylie spent the day in the arms of her new Aunts and Uncles while her cousins played outside in the pool. She is so fortunate to have a big family that loves her. Here are a few shots from the day.

Rylie poses with Aunt Sherri, Aunt Toni, Cousin Karli, and Aunt Carson

Karli gets a thumbs up from Rylie
Thank goodness for Aunt Janeth, we've got a lot to learn from her!

Uncle Pierce holds the guest of honor

I wanted photos of all the cousins, but this is what I got instead.
A little camera shy Angel?

It was a really great day overall but boy did I need a break afterward. Daddy let me have a day f beauty today to recover from yesterdays events. Im feeling refreshed and ready to start another week!






No comments:

Post a Comment