9.22.2011

Eye Candy

A while back I posted some behind the scenes shots of Rylie's fancy photo shoot and somehow it slipped my mind to post these amazing photos on my blog. Sorry to those who have already seen these on facebook but I need to share my beautiful baby with all the world.

Many MANY thanks to my amazing friends Nicole and Marko for spending their day with us and taking these photos and a HUGE congratulations to them, they are expecting their first baby! Nicole has to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Even though she's crying, I love this shot.
I like to think she is yelling "I wanna ROCK"


I wish I had Marko's photography skills, and the patience it took him to get through this day. He did an amazing job and I'm so thankful to have these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment