10.09.2011

Back to the Grind

Heading back to work tomorrow after 3.5 months off. Trying to deal with it.

In no particular order, here are some things that happened this beautiful fall week in Arizona.

On Friday my little family headed up north in hopes to see some snow. We desperately needed to get out of the house. We drove through Sedona stopping at Slide Rock Park for some family pics, then drove up through Flagstaff....we found the snow! The weather was amazing, it's crazy the temperature difference between Phoenix and Sedona. At one point the temp in the car read 42 degrees. Here is a peek of some iPhone pics, more to come in a separate post.



Rylie let us know just how much she dislikes the Canadian National Anthem this week. Strange but true. It was her sleepy feeding time. Harris was watching hockey (his absolute favorite sport in the whole world) and singing along to Oh Canada. Every time he'd start to sing Rylie would pull out the biggest pouty lip, some heavy breathing, and a tear would stream down her face. He'd stop and back to the bottle she went. We tried other songs and she was just fine. I think she's past this anti-Canada phase now and has come to accept the fact that she is going to hear that song a lot in her life.

If you sing that song again I'm going to eat my hand!

Thanks to my super awesome sister in laws I had a going back to work day of beauty at Dolce Salon and Spa. It was much needed, I've been feeling super stressed lately and having someone rub lotions on my face for 90 minutes really calmed me down. I got my hair cut too. Thanks Carson and Lindsey, my Dolce day was magnificent! I'm looking forward to using some other spa gift cards I received for a massage but I'm not able to lay on my belly for that long just yet.

This week I'm starting to work on some Save the Date designs for an old friend who is getting married in June. They are having a Vintage Coney Island Carnival theme wedding. I'm really excited to work on this project, it will be a lot of fun. Check out my inspiration board on Pinterest.

Now just getting ready to watch some Dexter before heading off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment