10.22.2011

Fallin for Fall

In the words of Moose...

OH! I feel like I'm falling for fall
No I'm not prevaricating
Nor am I exaggerating
Fall has got me in its grasp, it must be said.

Autumn's such a pleasin' season
You must see all the trees in
Their blazing colors: orange, gold and red.

It may be 95 degrees in Phoenix but we still know how to enjoy some fall fun! This weekend we visited Schnepf Farms for the Pumpkin and Chili Festival with our good friends the Oaksons. It went a little something like this...











Should I write fall a love letter
Telling how I feel better
Every time the season comes around each year?

Or  maybe I'll just go on 
'bout how nature puts a show on
As a prelude to all kinds of holiday cheer!


And we also ate pie. Yum.

Next week it's the Spooktacular Balloon Festival. Can't wait!

Bring it Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment