10.16.2011

Gratitude

The president of the company I work for always says "gratitude is the best attitude." It's something I hear a lot. Fun to say (it rhymes.) But not something I practice enough.

I was reading an article yesterday that said that happy people live longer than pessimistic people. Taking time each day to think about why you are grateful can increase your happiness. Sure everyone has bad days, but there is probably someone out there having a worse day than you, so take the bad and turn it into something good.

I've decided that moving forward I'm going to end my blog posts with something I am grateful for. I need to live a long, happy, and healthy life for my little girl.

So today, I am grateful for lazy weekends...


Sure, my house may be messy, but I got to spend lots of good quality time with my little pumpkin after a hard first week back at work.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone! Hopefully I can find more time to post next week.

P.S. Don't forget to put in your daily vote for us on Top Baby Blogs! Just click on the banner to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment