10.05.2011

Rylie's Third Month

I've been a bad mommy blogger this week and totally missed Rylie's 3 month birthday. Well I didn't miss it, I was just post-surgery lazy and then we had a crabby baby on our hands for a day or two. So we are catching up now. Check out my big girl sitting up! 



Rylie has been very chatty lately and is getting louder and LOUDER! She wants to be heard and has very important things to say. She talks to me, Harris, the ceiling fan, Little Einsteins, the walls. Basically anything is worth having a conversation with. If only we knew what she was saying.

She's also learning to fake us out. Fake crys and fake little coughs to get our attention. So cute. 

Rylie has become a bit of a slobber monster. We can't go through a day where her outfit isn't completely covered in drool. SOAKED. She has also started putting her hand in her mouth...her WHOLE hand. Until she gags herself. It's weird. You'd think she'd stop but the more she gags the further she wants to shove it in there. Then she pulls her soggy hand out and wipes it all over her face and head, kind of like she's applying makeup only not so pretty and kind of smelly.

We made it through another month. I'd have to say I have the best baby girl EVER. But I know, all moms say that. 

Love you my baby bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment